“Empowering the abused woman to recover with God's truth"
AWM Importance of Forgiveness Recovery Program Agenda – Aug 6, 2013
1. Start session with prayer – ask Holy Spirit to give you understanding and give you inner healing
2. Study each session carefully – this program is focused on healing of the spirit, soul, & body
3. If you have any questions, contact me via email
4. Close in Prayer – pray what you feel in your heart – this is your time between you and God and as you spend time with Him, you will deepen your personal relationship with Him!
5. SESSION 11 WILL BE POSTED AUG 13TH
Importance of Forgiveness Recovery Program – Part 1H-1a – Session 10 – Aug 6th
Take Action By Taking Responsibility (continued)
Breaking Down The Walls of Rejection (they are listed below):
1. Desire of Rejection
2. Rejection of Others
4. Fear of Rejection
5. Rejection - this is in the middle and the items 1-4 is surrounding it and protecting it
Theses are the steps to take to break down the Walls of Rejection:
Goal is for deliverance; not speeding through the prayers. If an issue returns, write it in your “Forgiveness Journal” (label which one of these issues are trying to return – deal with issues as they arise not let them control you again) and let me know so we can pray through that memory again in the next session. Therefore, praying through the issues may take longer than one session or two or even three sessions.
May God Continually Bless You and Keep You!
Dr. Dorothy E. Hooks
NOTE: These materials are copyright protected therefore you must request permission to reproduce any part of this material. To request permission, please contact Dr. Dorothy E. Hooks: firstname.lastname@example.org.