“Empowering the abused woman to recover with God's truth"
The "AWM Anger Management Recovery Program," which is a part of our "Tools for Triumphant Living" Christian Education Program which was developed by Charlana Kelly, purpose is to help those who are recently out of abusive relationships or is still struggling with the effects from previous abuse - have anger issues - if you are angry, you have not fully forgiven the person or persons who hurt you. If that's the case, you might need to go back through the "Importance of Forgiveness Recovery Program;" or take it first if you have not taken it before.
In this recovery program, I will help you through your recovery process one step at a time; this is a program God gave me and I am giving it to you as He gave it to me. The "AWM Anger Management Recovery Program" is also an interactive Program just like the "AWM Importance of Forgiveness Recovery Program" and "AWM Violence & Abuse Recovery Program;" therefore, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss whatever part of the teaching you want either via email to me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org), on the Recovery For Abused Women Blog web site, on the Abused Woman Ministries, Inc. main Facebook page or on the Abused Woman Ministry School of Healing Facebook page.
This program is part of “Journey of Freedom: Pursuing Freedom From The Bondage of Traumatic Experiences" which is a declaration for 2013 - 2014 and beyond that you are going to continually pursue your freedom from whatever that has had you in bondage for years, recently, or at present using the components of the Program!! Continually pursuit of your freedom means that you will stay free by any means necessary!! You will no longer tolerate foolishness of any kind!! You will rise up and by God's grace take back everything that the enemy has stolen from you (your self-esteem, your self-worth, your freedom to live life as God designed you to, your boldness God gave you through Jesus, and much, much more!! This year, 2014, is the beginning of your life and the best is yet to come!!! God has a plan and purpose for your life and I am your life coach; I am here to show you how to be set free from bondages so you can know and embrace God's will for your life!!
Abused Woman Ministries, Inc. is dedicated to helping women, their children and men who have been abused! We do this by providing them with the tools they need to recover from the bondage of domestic violence and abuse. However, we know that domestic violence/abuse is not the only traumatic event that can keep a person from having a healthy relationship!
Therefore, we will also focus on recovering from the following traumatic experiences in the "Journey of Freedom: Pursuing Freedom From The Bondage of Traumatic Experiences:" sexual assault, rejection, abandonment, neglect, loneliness and whatever other traumatic experience God gives me to include.
I am dedicated to walking with you (I cannot do it for you – I am an instrument that God is using to help you recover – as He gives me your tools of recovery, I give them to you then you must decide to take this journey) so are you dedicated to take the journey?
I understand you have busy schedules so I have broken the program down into smaller parts to accommodate your busy schedule and I will post the new teaching once a week on Tuesday – that way you will have a week to study it. And if you cannot start this Program now, start when you get ready to start; it will always be available on our Blog site: www.abusedwoman.ning.com!
The journey may not be easy but we are in this together and we will hold each other up; no person left behind!!! If you have any problems contact me directly!! God got you in the palm of His hand and nothing and nobody will be able to pluck you out!! God will NEVER leave you nor forsake you!! Trust Him!!
The goal of "AWM Anger Management Recovery Program" is:
1. Anger Management (Session One – Part 1A) – Goal: to explain the God given emotion, anger. To accomplish this goal in this session, we will:
· Give an introduction about Anger
· Complete the “Anger Ruler”
· Repeat a Prayer and Declaration to Overcome Anger
2. Anger Management (Session Two) – Goal: to explain the God given emotion, anger. To accomplish this goal in this session, we will:
· Summarize what we learned from Session One – Part 2A
· Define the Four Classes of Anger – Anger, Resentment, Rage & Fury, Wrath – Part 2B
· Explain What Makes Us Angry – Part 2B
· Learn Proper & Improper Ways to Respond to Anger – Part 2C
· Have a Quiz on Anger – Complete First – Part 2C
3. Anger Management (Session Three) – Goal: to explain the God given emotion, anger. To accomplish this goal in this session, we will:
· Summarize what we learned from Session Two - Repeat of Session Two
· Define the Four Classes of Anger – Anger, Resentment, Rage & Fury, Wrath
· Explain What Makes Us Angry
· Learn Proper & Improper Ways to Respond to Anger
4. Anger Management (Session Four) – Goal: to explain the God given emotion, anger. To accomplish this goal in this session, we will:
· Summarize what we learned from Session Three - Part 4A
· Define the types of Anger expression: Suppression, Repression, & Uncontrolled Expression - Part 4B
· Learn Relaxation techniques for controlling Anger - Part 4B
5. Anger Management (Session Five) – Goal: to explain the God given emotion, anger. To accomplish this goal in this session, we will:
· Summarize what we learned from Session Four - Part 5A
· Discuss Anger Interruption Techniques and Strategies (AITs) - Part 5A
· Learn Relaxation techniques for controlling Anger - Part 5B
· Finish this session with an Anger Management Final Evaluation which must be passed before receiving Certificate of Completion - Part 5C
After this part of the "Journey of Freedom" Program the next part will be the "Emotional Healing" Series; I have enclosed an information sheet which explains the complete "Journey of Freedom" Program. We will take each part of the "Journey of Freedom" Program in small steps; therefore, it will be some months before you finish but you will receive a certificate when you finish and most of all, you will recover!
The "AWM Anger Management Recovery Program" begins today, March 4, 2014; if you have any questions, as I stated earlier, contact me via email: email@example.com.
God bless as you take this journey of recovery!
Dr. Dorothy E. Hooks
NOTE: These materials are copyright protected therefore you must request permission to reproduce any part of this material. To request permission, please contact Dr. Dorothy E. Hooks: firstname.lastname@example.org.